EPISODE 0: PRACTICE
Please remember it's called "Episode 00 - Practice" for a reason. We didn't anticipate making this episode public, but Stacie worked so very hard at editing it, it would be a shame to keep this from you all! Enjoy!
Stacie is working on:
- Pomme de Pin cardigan by Amy Christoffers using a natural 100% merino 2-ply sport weight yarn from Kai Mohair Ranch and size 5 needles. Project Page.
- Tibetan Clouds Beaded Stole by Sivia Harding using Lorna’s Laces Helen’s Lace Solid in the Satsuma colorway and using size 5 needles. Project Page.
Steph is working on:
- #17 Man’s Cable Cardigan by Josh Bennet using size 5 needles and Cascade Ecological Wool in the Ebony colorway. Project Page.
- Oregon Coast cardigan by Jenise Reid using size 6 needles and JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk in the Mushroom colorway. Project Page.
- Jaywalker socks by Grumperina using Little Monkey’s Stitch ‘n Spin sock yarn in the Macaw colorway and using size 0 needles. Project Page.
Both Steph and Stacie are each knitting an afghan strip for charity. The pattern is Knit Textured Afghan by Bernat. The finished afghan will be sent off to an orphan graduating from Maryvale Orphanage.
Steph is currently spinning Western Sky Knits 85% Polwarth and 15% Tussah silk in the Azaleas colorway. She is hoping for a 2-ply fingering weight-ish and is spinning the singles counter clockwise.
Stacie is currently spinning a Loop Bullseye batt in the Terra Cotta colorway. She is spinning thicker than she normally does and will probably N-ply it; she is using her WooLee Winder gifted to her by her wonderful husband.
- March will be the “Month of Socks (and other stuff on the side)”
- Steph was wearing her Herbivore shawl (Stephen West pattern).
Find us at:
Twitter: MustStashSheep & SeeStephKnit
Plurk: Must_Stash & SupaSteph
Google+: Stacie Freeflower & Supa Steph
Ravelry: Freeflower & SupaSteph
Facebook: Must Stash Emporium
Ravelry: Must Stash Podcast Group