Monday, January 28, 2013

New Domain!!!!


Hello,

I am Stacie, the proud owner of the new domain MustStashSheep.com, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance. 

You can email me or Steph at info@muststashsheep.com and hopefully there will be more there than just a picture of a cute sheep if you visit the website. 

Steph & I hope to get our podcast live in the near future and chat away about our current knitting, spinning or weaving projects, and our lives, but most about knitting! Subscribe to receive updates and watch each episode as soon as it is pushed live. 

We will begin this adventure by posting here and keeping you up to date with our projects, queues and finished objects. 

Thank you for reading and I look forward to our future friendships. 

Just for fun, here is a picture I found on the web. Wouldn't you love to have a closet full of hand knit socks?!

No comments:

Post a Comment